Friday, January 8, 2010

Quality Budget Red Dot What's The Best Camcorder With A Swivel Screen And Decent Video Quality?

What's the best camcorder with a swivel screen and decent video quality? - quality budget red dot

I am looking for a camcorder that has:
Swivel Screen
Nada laptop size too big
SD Card slot
"And if possible, you can store images

My budget is not more than $ 250. I understand that you do not have perfect quality with this thing, but I want to get as much as possible with this budget. I was wondering if anyone have a camcorder, I could purchase to see?

I looked at the camera, but tests are not so hot: http://reviews.cnet.com/digital-camcorde ...

Please help if anyone has any suggestions for me. Thank you!

5 comments:

Jack said...

One thing you can do is look at say, Best Buy and then go to CNET and to each of them in the budget, until you find the best one.

james said...

I recommend UltraHD Flip camcorder, 120 minutes (Black).

http://www.amazon.com/gp/redirect.html?i ...

Lexi.Rai... said...

The Everio is a very nice user camera. It may not be in your budget if ... I forgot how much you pay

Lexi.Rai... said...

The Everio is a very nice user camera. It may not be in your budget if ... I forgot how much you pay

Lexi.Rai... said...

The Everio is a very nice user camera. It may not be in your budget if ... I forgot how much you pay

Post a Comment