Friday, January 15, 2010

Audio Receiver Bang For Buck What Do You Look For In Car Audio Equipment?

What do you look for in car audio equipment? - audio receiver bang for buck

I like to think I'm smart enough, in electronics, but the tone is not for me, especially on the car.

I am happy to spend about $ 250, mainly to improve the sound quality on my car. I want a new head unit or receiver, regardless of their vocation, an iPod with an auxiliary input for my. That's about to meet needs.

I do not know if I am up to $ 250 in all of this blow or if I have more of my money on better speakers. I'll let the experts sent in the same dilemma.

In the car, I drive a 1997 Audi A4 with standard factory equipment.

If you can help, or just give an insight into the world of electronic sound, please let me know. Thank you!

2 comments:

people are idiots said...

Replacing the CPU is the stock speakers can sound much better. How was your first logon. So if you have more money, upgrade your speakers.

RJ said...

Safety begins with the main unit. obtain the desired. You can always upgrade the speakers, subwoofer and amplifier add later if you get more money. but the CPU is the origin of all music to make your car if you want to feel you good. If you buy one for atleast one hundred U.S. dollars, is free in the circuit DAD installation. But as they go from the warehouse of spare parts, also we need on the board to fill the gap replacement of radio equipment, wiring harness, and possibly an antenna cable. so depending on how the wiring, which could blow through all or most of the money in the main unit. I know I need a special wiring harness for my Impala and would cost only $ 100 if I have Circuit City. But I decided to save a portion of these costs and therefore outside of eBay.

eventually replace the factory speakers. can be decent, but they are best. You may consider installing a 4-channel amplifier for the speaker does not, which will be clearer. You canTo add a subwoofer, which is also a field and its own amplifier.

If you do all these things in your car costs money, but the good news is that you can upgrade one part at a time.

Post a Comment