Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Cheap Metal Cores Wheels Boss Metal Core Guitar Effects Pedal With A Strat?

Boss Metal Core guitar effects pedal with a strat? - cheap metal cores wheels

I'm going to get one of these, but I'm not sure if it will sound good with a Fender Start Standard. You do not need humbuckers or something terrible to a good metal sound, have, since the impact of recent gas pedal I felt (but very cheap). And I heard that the area has more accelerator center freq tone controls, but cut most of the media anyway to play metal. Therefore, the metal core will give me a good metal tone with the start or the requirement that an equation for the pedal, or achieved what?

2 comments:

Lenny K said...

You get a metal tone, but not the same thing with a Les Paul or something with the EMG, etc. ..

Denise said...

Try the Boss HM-2 Heavy Metal pedal. It sounds really good. I must admit, I had Seymour Duncan pickups, the beginning and just gave the impetus to clean impressive pedal.

You can do better to invest in a pick-up in the neck or bridge pickup too. You already have a pedal.

Remember that it is destined to get a good clean start with a clean sound shape of the truck.

Post a Comment