Friday, February 19, 2010

Timeshare Scam I Got Talked Into A Palace Resorts Timeshare Scam. How Do I Get My $ Back?

I got talked into a Palace Resorts timeshare scam. How do I get my $ back? - timeshare scam

The sales staff sent me a pack of lies. When asked to cancel, and pay the refund of deposit only, but no money. Every time when I think about it, ask a new e-mail, without any evidence that even open. MasterCard said that there's nothing she can do. Where can I get to go now? What can I do?

4 comments:

georges1... said...

Speak with Barack O'Bama. It is the solution to all problems of our world. Perhaps you put on your list, and after saving one's own greed and gullibility can be found on stage to take with them to enable them to share their stories and maybe a tear or two, so that more people still believe that their pain and to vote for him. Have you ever heard: "If it sounds too good to be true that you" can not help you, you have no chance. Take the advice of others and you hire a lawyer, so that you can use the support of more than one group of people. I'm sure if you are an advocate of their tendency to everything they say, believe, say, the day will be more corrupt than ready to take your case. At least Far Cry Uncle and say that they for their money.
You are the money UNLESS timeshare company decides to give back. They no longer throw good money after. Simply send a letter after another, until you get tired.

Landlord said...

It is necessary to refer the Mexican legal system.

If you are not a Mexican citizen can also kiss your money goodbye.

acermill said...

Your chances of recovering your money as well as pigs waiting for take-off on runway B at LaGuardia Airport.

Consider this expensive lesson.

redcurle... said...

I sat down with a lawyer. Thanks to that, I remain the same as you are. If you have an attorney write a letter that could help the

Post a Comment