Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Decorate Rabbit Cage Does Anyone Have Any Advice On How To "decorate" My Boyfriends Mancave?

Does anyone have any advice on how to "decorate" my boyfriends mancave? - decorate rabbit cage

At Christmas, I am doing "My friend the" mancava "I have some ideas, but would take some ideas for decorating ..... HES like lil help, a big Oakland Raiders fan who loves video games and animals (who bought the above, two parakeets, two cockatiels, a rabbit, a German Shepherd and a Chihuahua), basically, it's to the point .... . Please do not think I want to hear that sucking invaders or something, I just want some tips, decorating ideas please ....... thank you in advance

2 comments:

mike md handyman said...

To paint color on the walls of a stratified animal Raider

Butterba... said...

Inside door handle lock

Post a Comment