Thursday, December 31, 2009

Flights To Luxembourg How Should I Go From Brussels To Luxembourg?

How should I go from Brussels to Luxembourg? - flights to luxembourg

Hello ... I am planning a trip to London -> Amsterdam -> Brussels -> Luxembourg -> Manchester / Liverpool / London. But I have some difficulty finding flights from Brussels Luxembourgh. I have a car and do not need a visa to go to both places. I just went to the Luxembourg site and find it very expensive to take a flight to London. Can someone me suggestions, please?

Thank you !!!!!!!!!!! both

4 comments:

Dr. House said...

Every hour there are trains from Brussels Midi - Brussels Brussels North-Central - Leopold Brussels - Namur - Clervaux - Arlon - Luxembourg. Total time: min 2h 40th
For those looking for cheap flights by Ryan Air from Brussels Brussels South Charleroi Airport is also known, which has a train + bus shuttle to Brussels.

IAN D said...

Probably better with the train from Luxembourg to Brussels, where he is more likely to find a cheap flight. This is a 3-hour trip to Brussels Central (Trians) hours a day, where you get a train to the airport. Alternatively, and probably faster, you go to Brussels-Midi and take the Eurostar train to London - only lasts for 2 hours.

Kang94 said...

Take the train quickly, efficiently and relatively inexpensively.

Andy H Salford said...

By train

Post a Comment